Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Wolfman

Of all the horror movies that were made in the 1930s and 40s, the one that I remember scaring me the most when I watched it was 1941's The Wolf Man starring Lon Chaney, Jr. It's been a while since I have watched it, but I just remember thinking that it was really good. For example, the special effects of having Lon Chaney turn into the Wolf Man was incredible for the time period. I've seen the old Frankenstein and other horror movies such as the Creature from the Black Lagoon movies, but I always thought that The Wolf Man was the one that was truly scary or creepy. Because of that, I was incredibly happy to learn that there is going to be a remake of The Wolf Man that will be released in 2010. It stars Benicio del Toro as Lawrence Talbot/Wolf Man with other big names such as Anthony Hopkins and Hugo Weaving. I saw the trailer and was blown away. It looks like it's going to be awesome!

Here is the trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment